Woodcote House School are seeking a Registrar. The successful applicant will start at the beginning of the Summer Term, in mid-April 2020.
The successful applicant with be highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will show care towards attention to detail. They will be able to plan ahead and have a positive attitude towards developing relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents. The position would suit someone with knowledge/previous experience of the independent education sector.
- Admissions process, dealing with prospective parents in person and on the phone, Tier 4 Sponsorship for overseas students.
- Front of House – welcoming parents, pupils, staff, visitors
- Updating the school website and maintaining presence on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Travel arrangements for overseas students
- Coordination of school calendar and production of the diary for parents
- Marketing and Event Planning
- Daily attendance register
- Daily use of our Management Information System, Engage. Training on this system will be given if necessary.
Monday to Friday – 8.30am-4.00pm.
Term time, but the Registrar is required to be at school for 3 days either side of the start and end of each term. Occasional days during the school holidays, as required.
To be negotiated.
VACANCY: SCHOOL MATRON
Woodcote House School is a small, family owned, boys boarding and day prep school in the heart of the Surrey countryside. We are a “home from home” for 100 boys and require a new full time Residential Matron with immediate effect.
You will support and work alongside our Head Matron and the team in all duties pastoral, from laundry to lights out, match teas to manners. Our matrons are instrumental in providing the maternal and big sisterly element for our 100 boys (aged 7-13). The position is a full time residential post throughout term time with a few days of duties before and after the published school calendar dates (approx. 36 weeks in total). The successful applicant needs to be organised, hardworking and caring. “Muck in” attitude and sense of humour essential.
We currently have a young team of matrons and this position would ideally suit a graduate.
Experience of boarding school life an advantage, but not essential. Driver preferred. Single accommodation, full board and utilities provided during term time.
Please apply to Mrs D Ramage for a more detailed job description and an application form, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01276 472115.
Woodcote House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant would be required to provide references and undergo an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check before employment commences.